Contact usIf you have any queries about this privacy notice or the services we offer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to contact our Data Protection Officer, please email email@example.com.
1. How we get informationMost of the personal data we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You make an enquiry about the services we offer
- You are a subscriber to our newsletters, free resources, blogs and promotions
- You use our website
- You are one of our customers
- Our customers (your employer) as their nominated representative
- Public sources such as websites and professional networking sites (such as LinkedIn) so we can tell you about our services
2. Personal information we process and whyEnquirers When someone contacts us asking about our services through our website, via email or over the telephone, we collect their name, contact details and the nature of their enquiry. We need this information so we can respond to their enquiry and keep a record of our communications with them. Existing customers We process the name and contact details of our customer’s representative and information about the service their organisation has purchased. We need this information so we can deliver the service they have requested and keep a record for our accounting purposes. Subscribers We collect the name and contact details of people who subscribe to our newsletters, free resources, blogs and promotions; the date they subscribed to these communications and where relevant, the date they requested to unsubscribe. Customer leads We sometimes collect the name, job role and work contact details of employees who we think would be interested in receiving information about our company’s services; this is known as B2B marketing. This information is only collected from public sources, such as their organisation’s website or where an employee has published their name and work profile on a networking site for professionals, such as LinkedIn. We use this information to tell them about our services. Website users When you visit our website, we collect standard internet log information and details about visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of our website. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting this website and will not associate any data gathered, with any personally-identifying information from any source.
3. Who we share information withYour personal information is only used by Cloud Rede. We do not share or sell your data to any other organisation.
4. Our legal basis for processing your information and retentionWhen we process your information, we only do so where we have a legal basis. Our legal basis for processing personal data and the timescales we keep this information for are as follows:
|Data Subjects||Legal basis||Retention|
We process personal information about our enquirers, where it is necessary for us to pursue our legitimate interests, such as responding to enquiries and keeping an audit trail of communications, for our company’s business, accounting and legal purposes.
2 years from date of last communication.
We process personal information about our existing customers, so we can fulfil our contract with our customer.
This information is kept for as long as we need to, to satisfy an contractual, legal, accounting, or reporting obligations. This is usually kept for 7 years after termination of the service contract.
We process personal information about our subscribers, where we have their explicit consent.
Until you unsubscribe or tell us another way that you no longer want to receive communications from us. When you unsubscribe, we will remove your name and contact details from our mailing list, however we will keep a separate record of this in our ‘unsubscribed’ database to ensure we don’t contact you again in the future.
We process personal information about customer leads, where it is necessary for us to pursue our legitimate interests, such as promoting and marketing our services to companies and other organisations.
2 years from date of last communication
5. How we protect your informationWe take our security responsibilities serious in order to protect your personal data from accidental or unlawful access, disclosure, loss, damage or destruction. For example:
- Access to our data is on a strict need to know basis.
- We use up-to-date virus and malware protection software, security patches are applied promptly and we backup our data regularly.
- Our paper files are locked away with restricted access to the keys.
- Our employees are subject to Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) checks and confidentiality clauses within employment contracts.
- We have policies, procedures and training around data protection, security, record disposal and confidentiality.
- We use encrypted email and secure file sharing platforms when appropriate.
- We carry out due diligence checks we receive a service from.
- We store your data in the UK or the European Economic Area (EEA).